Monday 15 July 2013

IPS Grade 3-6 Reader Blog T3 2013

Students are required to comment weekly directly onto this Blog. Students should comment by reflecting and summarising on what they are currently reading by providing a short paragraph or a few dot point sentences.

Mr B will be checking the Blog weekly to view all student comments. Students are encouraged to comment on the blog regularly at home, however time will be provided before school and during select lessons to add to the Blog.

If there are any questions please feel free to leave a Blog comment or come and speak to Mr B directly.


25 comments:

  1. Hi i found the blog ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey everyone I found the blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    I found I found
    ( the blog)������

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found it ������

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found it������������

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi Bailey it's Alanah how is invermay going

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Did you mean patrick i found it not just i from Alanah

      Delete
  8. I'm going to in joy this blog������

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im going to enjoy this blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading "children's new eclopeder"I read a bout bugs and lots more is a really good book

    ReplyDelete
  11. The smorning I read diary of a wimpy kid the ugly truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tom have you read dairy of a wimpy kid!

      Delete
  12. I read how to visit another planet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read diry of a wimpy kid book yesterday in the car and i read diry of a wimpy kid book 3 and it is really good

    ReplyDelete